Thursday, July 29, 2010

4Fingers @ Orchard ION

You'll always see me saying a BIG "NO" to fast food
as I dislike eating fried+oily food I find them fattening :/ But there's this particular fast food
that I've been always craving for!!! :D
Its perfect, mouth-watering& it will keep you coming back for more.

Besides chicken,there's also other variety like
seafood and such for you to choose from
!***


Their fries are unique tasting,
something really different :D
*THUMBS UP*

It is seasoned with seaweed, sea salt and chili flakes


***

You can choose from the 2 flavour given:
1) Soy garlic
2)Hot

For me,I would prefer the soy garlic as
it's fragrant&rather sweet!
The meat is tender and moist
What I love the most is that,it's crispy and flavourful and it doesn't feel greasy
compared to most of the other fast-food outlet I find out there.

***


All the meal comes with fries&a drink :)

There's special promotion like :
Early bird promotion on Sunday (8-10.30am)

Student promotion (if you flash your student card)

4 pieces chicken,small fries+a reg soda

All these for $4.95


***

4 Fingers Bonchon Cirspy Chicken
http://www.gimme4fingers.com/bonchon/

2 Orchard Turn
Ion Orchard
#B4-06A

Open daily: 11 am to 10 pm

Done by:Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment