Monday, July 26, 2010

The Tea Party @ Sixth Avenue

Looking for a cozy place where you can sit down,catch up with your friends,
with a variety of tea and food that you could enjoy
& play board games when you're bored?

I have found a suitable place for you to do all these activities!

...............
..........
......
...
.


It's @ The Tea party!! :)
My friend has brought me there a few months back!
Since then,it has been my favourite hangout place.

I usually go there to catch up with my friends
or sometimes,I would go there alone to study!
I love the ambiance there,
it makes me feel like home! :)

If you don't like crowded place,
avoid going there on weekends!
It will be packed most of the time!!

So let me know introduce you to some of the food/drink from the menu!

***
Firstly,I'll introduce to you my all-time-favourite!

Sweet Apple Iced Tea!
$5.90

If you're like me&you love to drink something sweet,
YOU MUST TRY THIS!

***

If you're going for something warm,
this is it! :)
It's very sweet&delightful!
Smoothing for your throat :)

Key Largo
$6.50

***


This was another drink that I tried!
It tastes fruity,
something like ribena! :)

Iced Berry Tea
$5.90

***

Would you like to taste something flowery?

Rose Tea (Warm)
$6.50

***


The well roasted potato wedges are redeeming.
The crispy outer does justice to the surprisingly firm insides, which are not too moist,
as compared to wedges typical of other fare


My friend never fail to miss this out when she's there!

$4.90

***

German Sausage with potato wedges and salad
$7.50

The dish is served with plain cabbage salad with typical mayonnaise,
of which i felt, deserved better.
The sausage were of the highlights, and certainly worthy of its spotlight.
The well grilled sausage skin starts the mouthful with a exciting and fragrant
taste of perfectly golden browned pork.
As you get to the centre of the sausage,
the full volume richness of tender pork meat pleasantly fills the mouth.


***


APPLE CRUMBLE!!!
$6.90

Looks tempting right?
The apple crumble is like warm with 3 scoop of ice cream!

It's heavenly! *YUMYUM*
I never fail to have this every time I go there!
But one thing about it is...
This dessert is so famous that,
it is being sold out by evening :(

I can guarantee you that you'll never regret having this! :D
It will just make your day with a wider smile! :D

***
They are well know for their scones! :)
There are different flavour:
Cranberry,Chocolate Chip,Raisins&many more!
The price for each scone is $2-$2.50!!

And you are also allow to add:
Ice cream - $1
Jam/Cream Cheese-$0.50
(Additional charges will be charge to your scones)

***

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_35304/travel_site_34082/

Sixth Ave Centre

805 Bukit Timah Road #01-07
Singapore 279883

Tel no.: 64623563
Opening hours: 11am-11pm


&& THERE'S NO GST/SERVICE CHARGE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment